Welcome to Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13 year olds that anyone can improve
- Don't hesitate to modify articles on Vikidia, nor to create new ones. Your help is welcome!
- You can create your own user page where you can introduce yourself: see Help:Create your own user page.
- On discussion pages, don't forget to write: ~~~~ to sign, but not on articles!
- Warning! You should not copy content from other websites, because it's forbidden by law!
- Text copied and pasted from Wikipedia articles are unnecessary, so they are not admitted here: You can write about the things you like, but say it in your own words!
- If you need help, join our IRC channel, or leave a message here. One of our experienced editors will be glad to answer your question.
- Finally, have fun contributing!
George Edward C – Talk – Contributions 09:49, 2 January 2015 (CET)
- Thanks! Resbaloso 15:25, 3 January 2015 (CET)
http://en.vikidia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Tintle&curid=5658&diff=69450&oldid=69447 <--- IP who left the comment --Goldenburg111 (talk) 00:52, 1 February 2015 (CET)
And that edit? Sorry for the inactivity. Resbaloso 17:29, 3 March 2016 (CET)
Page proposed for deletion: Juntos lo hicimos.png[edit source]
Wiki7 (talk) 20:54, 31 May 2016 (CEST)
- It's my own creation. — Tintle // talk · contributions 15:42, 24 June 2016 (CEST)
Un saludo. MUchas gracias por notificarme de esto, sin embargo, tengo las suficientes pruebas para creer que waka no es solymar:
- solymar decia que tambien editaba en commons (a parte de que tambien lo hace en wikipedia) con frecuencia tambien: Waka Waka no tiene NI UNA SOLA edición en commons. NI UNA SOLA EDICIÓN.
- solymar decia que NO contaba con bloqueos ni advertencias: Pues waka waka, si te fijas tiene un bloqueo (aunque 1 semana después se le desbloqueo. )
- solymar es Argentino: Pues en ningún momento se dice que waka sea argentino.
Sin embargo, ambos tienen un caracter muy similar. --Dorami-Doraemon (talk) 09:23, 3 July 2016 (CEST)
- Hi. This isn't the Spanish version of Vikidia. Please talk to me there. — Tintle // talk · contributions 01:04, 4 July 2016 (CEST)
Please stop trolling talk pages and create sockpuppets !!!!!--Simon2001 (talk) 20:08, 30 September 2016 (CEST)
- I have no account except Tintle. I decided to blank all their userpages. Kind regards, — Tintle // talk · contributions 20:09, 30 September 2016 (CEST)
- Not true, you have a lot of accounts, tintle. You must be blocked, the only reason of why you are not blocked is because I don't want to enter in a discusion, but if you continue trolling, I will do that. --Dorami-Doraemon (talk) 16:23, 30 October 2016 (CET)
- A CheckUser is asked.--Simon2001 (talk) 20:11, 30 September 2016 (CEST)
- Them, why tintle is not blocked?
- I can't understand your English, please speak French or whatever you can well. — Tintle // talk · contributions 20:12, 30 September 2016 (CEST)
- Bon, je parle français. Une vérification d'adresse IP est demandée entre vous et 2 autres comptes (celle-ci révèlera d'autres comptes crés pour vandaliser ou contourner un blocage). Et pourquoi vous demandez la suppression de pages de requêtes et autres en disant que c'est une page de troll ?--Simon2001 (talk) 20:21, 30 September 2016 (CEST)
- Peut-être qu'il révèle que oui, mais ils ne sont pas mes faux-nez. — Tintle // talk · contributions 03:40, 1 October 2016 (CEST)
Simon2001: Tintle is a troll, Tintle must be blocked. --Dorami-Doraemon (talk) 09:18, 1 October 2016 (CEST)
--Dorami-Doraemon (talk) 21:51, 30 September 2016 (CEST)
I understand that you consider that the page Periodic table is not an article. Nevertheless...
- You should start a real discussion about this proposed deletion on the page Vikidia:Request for deletion.
- You should have only put the delete template on the latest version of the page instead of also reverting changes at the same time... Especially when the reverted changes were actually improvements that made the table correct. The reverted version of the table is worse.
I let you revert your own changes, then put the delete template. Kind regards,
Klipe (talk) 23:27, 18 December 2016 (CET)
- Hi again, I see that you've not been active for 2 weeks. Therefore, I just went on reverting your change myself so that at least the table is again better. I've also added a very short introduction with a couple of links and categories. For sure this page is only a stub, but it contains a bit of useful content and covering this topic in an encyclopedia for children definitely makes sense: in that case, the page should be kept and improved rather than deleted. Let's hope that other people will improve it over time. Why not you, by the way? Merry Christmas, Klipe (talk) 23:00, 22 December 2016 (CET)
- Hi Klipe. I don't have time to contribute her, since all my contributions are being reverted by a troll who is impersonating me with multi-accounts and proxies and Linedwell does not want to admit it. This article was not created by me, was created by a Dorami-Doraemon's sockpuppet. I've sent the page to the delete category but the trolls keep reverting me and I don't have any help. Greetings and have a Merry Christmas, — Tintle // talk · contributions 23:12, 23 December 2016 (CET)
- I also think that the page was created by a troll (who ever, I don't care). Nevertheless, even trolls may occasionally create pages about valuable topics. I admit that it's rare and difficult to admit but, when exceptionally it happens, let's just correct and improve those pages. About your work around those trolls, especially in September, I think that it could help if we all don't try to name responsible. Only very few users (those with CheckUser rights) have the right tools to identify sock puppettry (at least sometimes, maybe not always). I think that only them should use the sock puppet template where appropriate. We, as regular users, should limit our action to notify them of suspicious activity and only in case of abuse. Don't you think so? Klipe (talk) 23:57, 23 December 2016 (CET)
A Vikidia contributor proposes to delete the page Spam (food).
Reason: This page seems mostly copied from Wikipedia. The source should be mentioned, otherwise the page should be deleted.
Share your opinion! → Go on Vikidia:Request for deletion and tell why this page should be deleted — or kept.
) 00:10, 23 December 2016 (CET)
- This article wasn't created by me, the troll Dorami made a rename war. I have nothing to do with this article. — Tintle // talk · contributions 23:12, 23 December 2016 (CET)
- You didn't create the article indeed. According to the history, you tried to replace the initial ridiculous content entered by someone else (who ever, I don't remember/care) with something that made sense (that's good!) and just forgot to mention the source. Klipe (talk) 23:59, 23 December 2016 (CET)
Your edits to Template:List of Administrators[edit source]
I am writing to you because of your recent edits to the Template on this site, displaying the list of administrators. I would ask you very strongly that you do not edit any of the entries in that list, for whatever reason.
Please understand that because you are an administrator elsewhere, it does not allow you to change entries relating to the administration here, nor to edit templates which affect them like this. If you wish to change anything there, you should notify an administrator, who will undertake the change.
Your edits have been reverted.
DaneGeld (talk) 10:57, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- Hi. I just edited it because these admins weren't editing currently => inactive users. I don't see any reason to revert my edits which weren't wrong — Tintle · 13:12, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
Edit to User_talk:Joachynytye[edit source]
I noticed you reverted my removal of the sockpuppet template from this page. It's fine asking me to check with Dorami, but they're blocked. This user on the other hand, does not and never has appeared the block logs on this site.
Therefore, as there is no record of a block, there is no need for the template. If you know who blocked the user, please ask them to contact me, but please do not put that template on pages of users who are not blocked.
DaneGeld (talk) 15:13, 27 April 2019 (UTC)