Vikidia currently has 3,142 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
From Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13-year-old children that everybody can make better
Function Principals[edit | edit source]
- Hi Blackcurrant! Yes, the code is mostly the same - we use [] to wrap around internal links, images (although we use the word "file" instead of "fichier") and section titles are wrapped with == on both sides. If you have a look at some of the code on our articles, you will see how it works! If you need more help, let us know! DaneGeld (talk) 16:00, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
articals[edit | edit source]
- Hi :) If you want to see all of the articles which are on this Vikidia, you can click this link and it will take you to an index of every page on here. If you want to let Vikidia pick something for you to look at, you can use the "Random article" button in the toolbar on the left of this page. DaneGeld (talk) 08:29, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- To make a new page, the quickest way is to go to https://en.vikidia.org/wiki/ and to type the name of your article after the last / - then press enter.
- If the title doesn't exist, you'll be given the option to create the page.
- So for your article, you'd go to https://en.vikidia.org/wiki/The_Week_Junior and when you press enter, it'll go to a page ready for you to work on.
- Is there a article called Fake News,if did isn't I would like to make the article--Blackcurrant (talk) 18:00, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Yep, I'll get onto that right now. There's a few versions of Vikidia completely missing from that page, the stats are very out of date and it needs updating! Thank you for bringing that to my attention :) DaneGeld (talk) 19:13, 8 September 2019 (UTC)