Welcome to Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13 year olds that anyone can improve
- Don't hesitate to modify articles on Vikidia, nor to create new ones. Your help is welcome!
- You can create your own user page where you can present yourself: see Help:Create your own user page.
- On discussion pages, don't forget to write: ~~~~ to sign, but not on articles!
- Warning! You should not copy content from other websites, because it's forbidden by law!
- Text copied and pasted from Wikipedia articles are unnecessary, so they are not admitted here: You can write about the things you like, but say it in your own words!
- Finally, have fun contributing!
If you need any help, ask on my talk page!
George.Edward.C (Talk) (Contributions) 18:38, 3 October 2014 (CEST)
Hi Wemal, thanks for you good work! Klipe (talk) 09:22, 6 October 2014 (CEST)
Great work on the article so far! Make sure you put the content that you removed from the "History" section into the History of the USA article! Thanks, George.Edward.C (Talk) (Contributions) 20:14, 7 October 2014 (CEST)
- Keep up the great work on this article! George.Edward.C (Talk) (Contributions) 12:53, 12 October 2014 (CEST)
Yes, you've done a great job on that article! Wynter (talk) 20:01, 4 February 2015 (CET)
Hey, I created a portal (about Ancient Rome)!!--Wemal (talk) 19:11, 13 March 2015 (CET)
History of the USA as star article ?[edit source]
Hi Wemal, I replied to you on Talk:History of the USA. :-) Astirmays (talk) 10:59, 16 March 2015 (CET)