From Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13-year-old children that everybody can make better
Welcome on my talk page!
Welcome to Vikidia, Vviktorie!!!
Welcome to Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13 year olds that anyone can improve
- Don't hesitate to modify articles on Vikidia, nor to create new ones. Your help is welcome!
- You can create your own user page where you can introduce yourself: see Help:Create your own user page.
- On discussion pages, don't forget to write: ~~~~ to sign, but not on articles!
- Warning! You should not copy content from other websites, because it's forbidden by law!
- Text copied and pasted from Wikipedia articles are unnecessary, so they are not admitted here: You can write about the things you like, but say it in your own words!
- If you need help, leave a message here. One of our experienced editors will be glad to answer your question.
- Finally, have fun contributing!
--Mr Wiki Pro (talk) 19:26, 17 March 2014 (CET)
- Thanks! Vviktorie!! (talk) 20:15, 17 March 2014 (CET)
Welcome to Vikidia! I am 12345dan of WikiKids . 12345dan (talk) 21:56, 18 March 2014 (CET)
- I'm see you. Sorry but I don't speak good English. Reading is OK. Typing not . Vviktorie!! (talk) 07:35, 19 March 2014 (CET)
Hey Vviktorie! Ik ken jou van WikiKids!
- Hoe heet je daar dan? Vviktorie!! (talk) 16:01, 2 January 2015 (CET)
Ik heet daar Maxie1hoi!
Wrm wil je het eigenlijk weten??
Kidstogo (talk) 17:43, 2 January 2015 (CET)
- Gewoon nieuwsgierigheid. Vviktorie!! (talk) 12:18, 3 January 2015 (CET)
Ik ben het Maxie1hoi!
Ik ben net geregistreet dat staat ook op mijn gp van WikiKids!
En die geene die hier boven zegt dat die Maxie1hoi is, is niet waar!
- Okay, it's good. Please speak English on a English wiki. ;) Vviktorie!! (talk) 17:00, 21 January 2015 (CET)
- Why?--Maxie1hoi (talk) 14:41, 8 February 2015 (CET)
Hey Vviktorie, im BobbyJohnDB from WikiKids! BobbyJohn7 questions? 12:52, 25 May 2016 (CEST)
- Hey Bobby (I know, much to late. Don't mind :) )! Vviktorie!! Talk 12:27, 13 July 2016 (CEST)
Hey Vvik, if you don't trust your English, please, add template:Review at the page. A native or experienced user of the English language will controll your article. Good luck, Mike1023 (talk) 14:57, 30 June 2016 (CEST)
- But they are yet so busy.. ;) I hesistate.. My vocabulary is pretty good, but my grammar is'nt. I think when I write more here, my English will be good enough to write articles neer faultless soon. Anyhow, thanks for the hint! Vviktorie!! Talk 12:26, 13 July 2016 (CEST)
- That's also my reason to volunteer at this project. I make sometimes very wired mistake. If I can help, please, leave a message. Mike1023 (talk) 09:20, 14 July 2016 (CEST)