Vikidia currently has 2,412 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Science is an area of study to help people understand the world around them.
It uses observation, experiments, and deduction to explain what happens in the real world.
There are many areas of science. Each one tries to understand part of the world of nature.
- Astronomy deals with the study of things in outer space, such as planets or galaxies
- Chemistry studies how atoms and molecules change
- Biochemistry studies the chemical reactions that take place in living things
- Physics studies matter and energy and their changes and movements
- Biology studies life on Earth