Vikidia currently has 3,221 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
The picture of Dorian Gray
The Picture of Dorian Gray is a novel written in English, published in 1890 in the United States, was translated in French and in Spanish in 2011. The author is Oscar Wilde. This book was created during the Victorian era.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Basil Hallward has just finished the picture of Dorian Gray. This one looked at his picture. During the story Dorian Gray is not old but his picture is. One day Dorian Gray he is scared in look the picture. He take a knife. But with a knife Dorian Gray pierce he heart. His face became then an old man and his portrait became a young man.
The principal characters[edit | edit source]
The principal characters are Dorian Gray and Basil Hallward.
Topic[edit | edit source]
In the book Oscar Wilde has written on different topics such as, beauty, art and moral. That book is a fantastic novel with a lot of adventures.
Movie[edit | edit source]
The picture of Dorian Gray was published DVD in 2008. And he was published in comic book in 2008 and 2011.
References[edit | edit source]
- alalettre, consulté le 11/03/16, wilde oeuvres le portrait, http://www.alalettre.com/wilde-oeuvres-le-portrait.php
- livre de poche, consulté le 11/03/16, le portrait de dorian gray Oscar wilde, http://www.livredepoche.com/le-portrait-de-dorian-gray-oscar-wilde-9782253002888
- lectures laucadet, consulté le 11/03/16, le portrait de dorian gray resume detaille par chapitre, http://lectureslaucadet.over-blog.com/article-le-portrait-de-dorian-gray-resume-detaille-par-chapitre-59284085.html
- babelio, consulté le 11/03/16 Wilde Le Portrait de Dorian Gray, http://www.babelio.com/livres/Wilde-Le-Portrait-de-Dorian-Gray/4241
- Wikipedia, consulté le 11/03/16, Le Portrait De Dorian Gray, https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Portrait_de_Dorian_Gray
|Literature Portal — All articles about literature, books and writers.|