Vikidia currently has 4,381 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Sicily (sicilian: Sicìlia; Italian: Sicilia) is an Italian island. It's the biggest island in the Mediterranean Sea and the biggest region of Italy. The official language of Sicily is the Italian language, but a lot of people are native-speakers of Sicilian, an unofficial language.
The capital of Sicily is Palermo.
Provinces[edit | edit source]
- Province of Agrigento (Agrigento)
- Province of Caltanissetta (Caltanissetta)
- Province of Catania (Catania)
- Province of Enna (Enna)
- Province of Messina (Messina)
- Province of Palermo (Palermo)
- Province of Ragusa (Ragusa)
- Province of Siracusa (Siracusa)
- Province of Trapani (Trapani)
|Europe Portal — All articles about countries in Europe, traditions, monuments, and more!|