Vikidia currently has 3,251 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Vikidia:Request for adminship/Foge
Foge[edit | edit source]
Summary of votes:
Scheduled to end 15:14, 13 June 2016 (UTC)
Nomination[edit | edit source]
– Foge has made over 500 edits, he registered hisself in December 2013 and he's also an administrator and bureaucrat on Vikidia FR.
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I have no problem to be admin if the community of en.vikidia support me, I'm already admin (and bureaucrat) on fr.vikidia so I know the flag. I have roughly 11 000 edits on Vikidia and WikiKids. Foge (talk) 17:04, 6 June 2016 (CEST)
Request[edit | edit source]
- Vikidia:Request for administrators/2016 02
- Vikidia:Request for administrators/2016 03
- Vikidia:Request for administrators/2016 04
- Vikidia:Request for administrators/2016 05
Questions for Foge[edit | edit source]
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve Vikidia as an administrator. Please answer these questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
- 2. What are your best contributions to Vikidia, and why?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
Support[edit | edit source]
- Support per nomination. -- Wiki7 (talk) 17:17, 6 June 2016 (CEST)
- Support admin and bureaucrat on fr.vikidia, useful for the maintenance. --Lucas0231 (talk) 17:52, 7 June 2016 (CEST)
- Support --Nobita (talk) 18:05, 7 June 2016 (CEST)
Oppose[edit | edit source]
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Mike1023 (talk) - Waiting for the answers in the sections Questions for Foge and Discussion.
Discussion[edit | edit source]
- I have a few questions before I oppose or support:
- Who good is your English if I may ask? I see it's en-2, but have you the idea users can understand you?
- I see you're very active, but have you already made often admin-jobs as rollback editings and speak to users about their faults?
- How long do you thing you be a admin?
- I was reminds of this page and Mike1023 pointed that his question wasn't anserwed. Additionally Foge didn't open this request himself. So I'd like to have a quick anserw to these questions, and my question is do you think you may be active (not very active...) and need the admin tools on this wiki right now, or maybe later (september...)? Thanks! Astirmays (talk) 11:32, 19 June 2016 (CEST)