Vikidia currently has 3,496 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Are you a teacher in primary or secondary school?
You're welcome to use Vikidia in the context of your classes, both as an example of collaborative web site and as actual pedagogical tool.
Project ideas[edit | edit source]
Here are some ways to use Vikidia in the context of pedagogical projects:
- Expand short articles — a good way to make one's first steps on a wiki → look at the Category:Stubs for short artices in need for expansion.
- Add an "image of the week" — a complementary approach to learning how to contribute: different type of content, discovering Wikimedia Commons... See Vikidia Talk:Image of the week/2017 for a step-by-step guide
- Write a new article together — a good way to practice collaboration → see the suggestions as red links on Vikidia:List of articles all languages should have and Vikidia:List of articles awaited by domains.
- Combine the above, focusing on a certain theme.
- Translate a good article existing in one linguistic version of Vikidia into another one.
- ...and so many other ideas that you may have...
Image of the week[edit | edit source]
- Cestas-Cantelande College with user:als33120 and an English teacher, Sara.