Welcome to Vikidia, Ranch Dressing!
Welcome to Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13 year olds that anyone can improve
- Don't hesitate to modify articles on Vikidia, nor to create new ones. Your help is welcome!
- You can create your own user page where you can introduce yourself: see Help:Create your own user page.
- On discussion pages, don't forget to write: ~~~~ to sign, but not on articles!
- Warning! You should not copy content from other websites, because it's forbidden by law!
- Text copied and pasted from Wikipedia articles are unnecessary, so they are not admitted here: You can write about the things you like, but say it in your own words!
- If you need help, leave a message here. One of our experienced editors will be glad to answer your question.
- Finally, have fun contributing!
— Veldin 🖂 20:38, 4 September 2018 (CEST)
A polite nudge in the ribs...[edit source]
Hi Ranch Dressing, I'm Chris, aka Danegeld. I am just writing to let you know I've hidden the edit summary of your latest revision to Justin Trudeau. Regardless of what you think of him, an edit summary is not the place to say it! We don't let people be mean to anyone here, children OR adults. We don't mind your help, but you need to keep personal opinions about people to yourself please! Many thanks, DaneGeld (talk) 22:33, 19 September 2018 (CEST)