Welcome to Vikidia, Matteo1234321 en!
Welcome to Vikidia, the encyclopedia for 8 to 13 year olds that anyone can improve
- Don't hesitate to modify articles on Vikidia, nor to create new ones. Your help is welcome!
- You can create your own user page where you can introduce yourself: see Help:Create your own user page.
- On discussion pages, don't forget to write: ~~~~ to sign, but not on articles!
- Warning! You should not copy content from other websites, because it's forbidden by law!
- Text copied and pasted from Wikipedia articles are unnecessary, so they are not admitted here: You can write about the things you like, but say it in your own words!
- If you need help, leave a message here. One of our experienced editors will be glad to answer your question.
- Finally, have fun contributing!
Welcoming to yourself???[edit source]
Hello! I am Adnan, one of the more experienced vikidia users. I would ask you not to Welcoming yourself because it seems pointless and is in some ways considered vandalism. I’m sorry I don’t write on the French Vikida, but I don’t speak French. Thank you! Adnan (talk) 19:44, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- That's not vandalism ! Adnan--ANGELO (a.k.a. Ajeje Brazorf) 20:27, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- Okay! Thanks. Adnan (talk) 20:36, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- Adnan: Okay, sorry for the welcoming, dear "one of the more experienced vikidia users" (Vikidia is with a big V), but I had a reason to do that (which you could've guessed if you were more alert), which was because no one would have welcomed me if I didn't have done it ('cos the only important contrib I have, is a vandalism revoke). And no, why should it be considered as vandalism, the self-welcoming ? Vandalism is "inserting nonsense". The welcome message isn't nonsense. And just an advice for the future, stop thinking yourself superior to others, just because you have spectacular ninety contributions (and spectacular one hundred of WP; you aren't even Autopatrol, or something).
- Dude! Lower the tone. I wasn’t bragging just saying because I’m very committed to Viki. Thank you, goodbye. Adnan (talk)
- I don't mean to argue with you or ... I just said something, and you keep your opinions to yourself! Adnan (talk)
Your "testing" succeeded and was successfully removed! If you want to test more here is one example: Show preview (without saving). Adnan (talk)
- Where did you see the test? Adnan--ANGELO (a.k.a. Ajeje Brazorf) 20:28, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
- What do you mean? Did you read the message above this? If you meant this: I didn't mean the test! I have already mentioned its modification because it is close to what they call a test. So I put quotes. Ajeje--Adnan (talk) 20:35, 8 May 2021 (UTC)