Vikidia currently has 4,256 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Welcome to Vikidia, Magasin3!
- Don't hesitate to modify articles on Vikidia, nor to create new ones. Your help is welcome!
- You can create your own user page where you can introduce yourself: see Help:Create your own user page.
- On discussion pages, don't forget to write: ~~~~ to sign, but not on articles!
- Warning! You should not copy content from other websites, because it's forbidden by law!
- Text copied and pasted from Wikipedia articles are unnecessary, so they are not admitted here: You can write about the things you like, but say it in your own words!
- If you need help, leave a message here. One of our experienced editors will be glad to answer your question.
- Finally, have fun contributing!
Klipe (talk) 21:24, 13 February 2018 (CET)
The "On Wheels" vandal[edit source]
Hi. I think this guy is definitely trouble. There was a vandal on the English Wikipedia a long time ago, called Willy on Wheels - and I think this might be him. Exactly the same way of working. I will speak to the English Wikipedia and see if there was a specific abuse filter made to prevent what he was doing. I am sure they would have made one, because he's not been able to get back on for a long time. DaneGeld (talk) 09:55, 17 August 2018 (CEST)
- Yes, I created a filter for slow down the activities of the vandal. We'll see if it works Magasin3 (talk) 13:04, 17 August 2018 (CEST)
Thank you![edit source]
Thanks for trusting me (1) (and on the Vikidia in French as well), I'll do my best to make advantageous contributions on both projects. Feel free to ask me anything or give me any suggestions related to my contributions if needed. Vikidia in English will be always better.
Yours sincerely, — Veldin 🖂 14:55, 31 August 2018 (CEST)
Vandalisme à votre page utilisateur[edit source]
Bonsoir Magasin3. En raison du vandalisme sur votre page utilisateur, j'ai protégé cette page. La page est accessible uniquement pour les administrateurs. Merci de votre compréhension.
DaneGeld (talk) 01:10, 6 December 2018 (CET)
Your unblock of User:Thewinrat[edit source]
Hi. I noticed you unblocked Thewinrat because they'd not vandalized here. I respect your decision, but I disagree with it. We do not want to become the same as the Simple English Wikipedia, which finds itself a dumping ground for users blocked for whatever reason, on the normal English Wikipedia. This is what happened with the user Dove / DoveSmith123 / Chills. They were blocked on English Wikipedia, so they came here. If you want to leave the guy unblocked, it's your choice. The first time he sets a foot out of line, he's out of here. DaneGeld (talk) 07:15, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
- The Simple English Wikipedia is, by no means, a “dumping ground” for enwiki blocked users. Regardless, blocked users who wish to contribute constructively should have somewhere to go, and such a person seeking to contribute here shouldn’t cause you to quit. ActualVermont (talk) 17:16, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
- Apologies if my tone is perceived as harsh. I believe any contribution to Vikidia, a project I support, is beneficial, especially younger editors which may have a harder time in places like the English Wikipedia. Thanks, ActualVermont (talk) 17:31, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
English and French - Vikidia[edit source]
Hello Magasin3, I know you very well! You are on Vikidia in English as well as in French! Ah that's good. — This unsigned comment was added by Anthony75 (talk • changes).
Abuse filter request[edit source]
Hello Magasin3 :)
I wonder if you can help me please? I notice you are an abuse filter manager. Would it be possible to ask for a modification to the abuse filter to prevent user accounts being created for advertising please? We've had a lot recently, all of which are blocked and locked, but I believe we're obviously being targeted by someone to do this. You can see some of the names and users in the recent changes. Would this be easy to do, or not? Many thanks, DaneGeld (talk) 08:36, 11 July 2019 (UTC)