Vikidia currently has 3,251 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Magnesium is a chemical element on the Periodic table, its symbol is "Mg" and the atomic number is 12. Magnesium is also a mineral in which is crucial to the body's function. This mineral helps bones be strong, keeps your blood pressure normal, and the rhythm of your heart stable. Magnesium is beneficial to the body, since people can eat it.
Benefits of Magnesium[edit | edit source]
- Magnesium is needed to settle the muscle and nerves functions good and keep the heart beat rhythmical.
- Magnesium is helpful in which it keeps the body normal.
- Magnesium can cause a healthy immune system.
- Magnesium has a positive effect on the treatment of disorders such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and diabetes.
- Magnesium also supports the energy of metabolism and protein synthesis.