Vikidia currently has 4,257 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Information is facts or knowledge learned about a certain event or subject. information is the act of telling others news about something. A newspaper, for example, contains information about events that have happened. This article contains information about ``Information``. Information is usually described as one or more statements or facts that are received by a human and that have some kind of importance to the person receiving the information. Information generally has four qualities:
- That it has to be something.
- That it be new information.
- That it be true. False information is called "misinformation".
- In addition to being something itself, it be about something.
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ "information". The Free Dictionary. Farlex. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/information. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bob Losee (March 10, 1999). "Definitions of Information". University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. http://www.ils.unc.edu/~losee/b5/node2.html. Retrieved 8 July 2016.