Vikidia currently has 2,817 articles. Improve it!
Join Vikidia: create your account now and improve it!
Gabon is Small Country in Africa, officially Name is Gabonese Republic.
and largest city
Climate / GDP[edit | edit source]
The Gabon is Hot Country! in Summer The Temperature on Gabon is Come to 40C or in America 104F
Is Hot Temperature With So Many Tree's And is Poor Country on GDP (PPP) And GDP (Nominal)
|GDP (PPP)||2016 estimate|
|• Total||$36.218 billion|
|• Per capita||$19,252|
|GDP (nominal)||2016 estimate|
|• Total||$14.563 billion|
|• Per capita||$7,741|
Population[edit | edit source]
The Population on Gabon is 1,795,688
is Little Number For The Density of The Country..
But Have ↑ 2.0% in Population
- The current population of Gabon is 1,795,355 as of Tuesday, May 9, 2017, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
- Gabon population is equivalent to 0.02% of the total world population.
- Gabon ranks number 151 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
- The population density in Gabon is 7 per Km2 (18 people per mi2).
- The total land area is 259,286 Km2 (100,111 sq. miles)
- 89% of the population is urban (1,603,739 people in 2017)
- The median age in Gabon is 21.6 years.
Geography[edit | edit source]
Basic[edit | edit source]
Gabon is Little Big Country! The Country is Forest And The Country is Hot Because The Gabon Near To The Equator
Area[edit | edit source]
There are three distinct regions: the coastal plains (ranging between 20 and 300 km [10 and 190 mi] from the ocean's shore), the mountains
|Geography Portal — Everything about geography, continents, regions, geology, water and climate...|